Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Whereabout of Chibok girls revealed.

Breaking:''Mama Boko Haram” Reveals
Whereabouts of Chibok Girls
....
....
Aisha Alkali Wakil also known as “Mama
Boko Haram” has announced that the
dreaded Boko Haram terrorist group is
now ready for peace.
She also stated that the group might
make an announcement on the
whereabouts of the kidnapped Chibok
school girls within the next 24 hours.
“Since I came back, I have been on their
neck, They have now agreed to come out
and discuss with the government and
bring back the girls”.
“I am for the Chibok girls and all the
captives. They are ready for peace. This
is what they told me.
“I think they might post some information
on YouTube within 24 hours,” She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New officials of the PDP

Below is the full list of new members of PDP NWC. Uche Secondus National Chairman South south Deputy National Chairman ( South); Yemi Akin...